DEFINITION AND GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The User must bear in mind that in order to use ZTALENT it is necessary to have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary so that ZTALENT can identify you as a registered User each time ZTALENT is accessed .
In particular, the COMPANY informs the User that ZTALENT uses the following types of cookies, which are distinguished into the following classes:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the User on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. < / li>
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those used by ZTALENT that allow the User to navigate and use the different options or services offered, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, accessing access parts restricted, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those used by ZTALENT that allow the User to access ZTALENT with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in their terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where you access, etc.
Personalization cookies can provide data on which languages the User prefers and what their communication preferences are. Likewise, they can help the User to fill in the forms on ZTALENT more easily.
- Performance, analysis and navigation cookies: They are those used by the Website and by GOOGLE ANALYTICS that allow the quantification of the number of Users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use and activity made by the Users, as well as elaborate navigation profiles of these in order to make improvements to ZTALENT.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: These are those used by ZTALENT and by its collaborators who manage the spaces that serve advertising on ZTALENT that allow adequate and relevant advertising to be disseminated, measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, manage the offer of advertising spaces on ZTALENT, as well as adapt the content of the advertisements to the browsing profile of each User on the Internet.
Specific cookies used by this website:
ZTALENT uses the audience measurement system of [Google Analytics], a free Google web analysis tool that mainly allows website owners to know how Users interact with their website. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where the User is located and uses a set of cookies called ["__utma" and "__utmz"] to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on trends of the Websites without identifying individual Users. To compile statistics on the use of ZTALENT, cookies are used in order to know the level of recurrence of its visitors and the content that is most interesting. In this way, ZTALENT will be able to concentrate its efforts on improving the most visited areas and make it easier for the User to find what they are looking for. The information of your visit may be used on ZTALENT to carry out evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements to ZTALENT.
|Name of cookies||Purpose of cookies||Cookie expiration date|
|.ASPXAUTH||Once the User has identified himself on the website, it is used to keep him identified while browsing the web.||At the end of the session|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||It is used to verify integration with the current session. Save the navigation state||At the end of the session|
|__utma||Used to verify integration with current session.||2 years|
|__utmb||It is used to calculate when a session has ended. Stores the arrival time to the web page.||30 minutes|
|__utmc||It is used to calculate when a session has ended. Stores the arrival time to the web page.||At the end of the session|
|__utmz||Register where the User comes from and how the User got to the Website (keywords).||6 months|
|cookies-warning-accepted||It is used to identify Users who have accepted the cookies policy of the Website and not to show them the legal notice again.||3 years|
How to deactivate or eliminate the cookies described
ZTALENT reminds the User that all Internet browsers allow you to block or delete these cookies at any time through the configuration options of your device or terminal, as well as your Internet browser.
- For Internet Explorer, click here
- For Mozilla Firefox, click here
- For Google Chrome, click here
- For Safari on a mobile device, click here
The User must bear in mind that if he limits the possibility of ZTALENT setting cookies, it may worsen his general User experience, since it will not be personalized.
The User is reminded to always access the most up-to-date support information of said browsers to know how they can eliminate cookies, since the mode may differ between different versions and operating systems.
In the event that the User uses any other Internet browser, consulting the different cookie management options that may be available in it at all times is recommended.
Questions and / or revocation of the consent given