GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND DEFINITIONS
ZTALENT has been created by the COMPANY with the main objective of creating a platform in which Companies can hire SAP Professionals and / or contract the services provided by the COMPANY.
Likewise, ZTALENT constitutes a platform in which SAP professionals and Companies can communicate. Any service contracted through this website will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed between the SAP Professional and the Company. Since the COMPANY is not a party or participates in this Contract, it is likely that each contract will have its own particular conditions. However, it must be beared in mind that any contract signed only binds the parties and, in no case, the COMPANY.
Without prejudice to the costs of access and connection to the Internet, which in any case are beyond the control of the COMPANY, the use of ZTALENT will be free. However, the acquisition of certain services offered on ZTALENT will be remunerated.
Likewise, some services and / or functionalities of ZTALENT may be subject to particular conditions and / or additional instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify the provisions of these GUCC.
For the purposes of these GUCC and other legal texts accessible on the Website, the following terms will have the following meaning:
- “Account” refers to the User's account, either SAP Professional or the Company representative on ZTALENT.
- “Responsability” means liability within or due to any type of claim action (including breach of contract, tort, misrepresentation, return or any other cause) relative, derived from or in connection with this Agreement (including liability expressly provided by this Agreement or derived from the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of this Agreement). For the use of this definition, all references to the "Agreement" shall be deemed to include any ancillary contracts.
- “Users” (of the website): Any natural person who browses and / or uses the services or facilities offered by the website.
- “SAP Professional” is always a natural person whose documentation has been verified by BEFREE and who offers his professional services to Companies.
- “Company” is a third party, natural or legal person, that requires the professional services of a SAP Professional for the provision of a service or the execution of a project and that ZTALENT uses in order to contact or be connected to one or more SAP Professionals.
- “Company representative or recruiter”: These are the natural persons who belong to the Company and who require the professional services of a SAP Professional.
- “Register” means creating an Account on ZTALENT, and “Registration” means the action of creating an Account with ZTALENT.
- “Services” are all the services provided by the COMPANY through ZTALENT (or via electronic communications, or others, from the COMPANY) including newsletters, emails we send you and the information services, content and transaction functions of ZTALENT.
- “Content”: means any information, message or information of any kind (text, images, videos, photographs, comments, trademarks, corporate names, etc.) posted by a User on the Site.
- “Job offer”: means the specific task entrusted by a Company to a SAP Professional.
- “Site”: means the website whose address is www.ztalent.tech
These GUCC are intended to regulate the conditions of service of the Site www.ztalent.tech owned by the COMPANY. ZTALENT consists of a platform in which the Companies can hire SAP professionals and / or contract the services provided by the COMPANY.
Among the services we offer to SAP professionals and Companies are the provision of a personal web space from which to advertise and offer or request services. See our practices for collecting and processing personal data in our Privacy Statement for more details in this regard.
By registering on ZTALENT, the User declares to know and accept, without reservation or exception, each and every one of the GUCC that are set out in this document. In this way, Users who use ZTALENT fully accept these CGUC and will be bound by them as they were drawn up at the time of contracting. .
The COMPANY is able to restructure, modify or eliminate any information, service or content included in ZTALENT, without the need for prior notice.
SCOPE OF USE
ZTALENT and our services are intended for professional, commercial and profit-making use by the parties, including the COMPANY, unless otherwise stated in writing.
The User can only access ZTALENT through our website www.ztalent.tech , but not through a robot, spider, offline reader, automatic search / recovery application or other automatic or manual devices, tools , processes of recovery, indexing, data collection of our website, via scraping, spidering or otherwise.
We reserve the right to prohibit the use of ZTALENT and the services (or any part of them) to any User who does not respect or does not comply with these General Conditions or the particular ones that may exist regarding specific services, as well as the one to take legal actions or of any other type to which it had the right for the breach of the same.
THE COMPANY INTERMEDIATION
The COMPANY informs the User that it acts as a mere technological intermediary between SAP Professionals and the Companies. In this way, the COMPANY makes the services of SAP Professionals available to the Companies, taking into account that any service contracted through ZTALENT will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed between the SAP Professional and the Company.
Both SAP Professionals and Companies that register through ZTALENT have recognized prestige, and their account has passed a verification by ZTALENT. In any case, SAP Professionals, Companies and the COMPANY are independent companies that undertake to comply with the legal obligations of their condition.
The COMPANY undertakes to verify the ethics of the services of both SAP Professionals and Companies, and where appropriate, to notify SAP Professionals and Companies that, if they do not comply with good ethics, they would be expelled from the ZTALENT platform in case of bad practices.
Both SAP Companies and Professionals undertake that in any case what they publish on ZTALENT is true.
Access, navigation and use of ZTALENT is the responsibility of the User, for which reason the User agrees to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions given by the COMPANY or by its authorized personnel in relation to the use of ZTALENT. and its contents. Therefore, the User undertakes to use the contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, with an enunciative, but not limiting, nature, undertakes to refrain from:
- Use the contents, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through ZTALENT, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. For this purpose, ZTALENT reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any User who introduces on ZTALENT any content contrary to the applicable regulations or morality, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures it deems appropriate to avoid this type of conduct or as a consequence of it.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the COMPANY or to third parties, and in particular, reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, alter, change, modify or adapt the contents of ZTALENT, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights, as well as carrying out actions of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
- Attempt to probe, investigate, analyze, explore or test the vulnerability of ZTALENTor of any system or network related to it or the services, or to break, try to break or avoid any barrier or security or authentication measure.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse any software engineering used for the proper functioning of ZTALENTand / or the provision of the services and / or products offered through ZTALENT.
- Interfere with or interrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or contravene rules, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of said networks.
- Carry out any conduct that may damage, disable, overload or impede, in any way, the normal use of ZTALENTor ZTALENT’s computer systems to which access has not been given, as well as well as any act that violates, circumvents or manipulates the terms, mechanics, policies and spirit of ZTALENT.
ZTALENT does not require prior registration of the User for simple navigation. However, to access the services, the User must create an account by registering for free on the Site.
Regarding the processing of personal data, see the Website Privacy.
SAP PROFESSIONAL USER REGISTRATION
To access the services of ZTALENT website, the SAP Professional must create an account by registering for free on the Site.
The SAP Professional must select, use and keep their username and password (hereinafter, "Access Codes") and must make lawful and diligent use of them, without making them available to third parties.
The SAP Professional will have the option of choosing and indicating their own Access Codes. The SAP Professional will not be able to choose as a user name words, expressions or graphic-word groups that are abusive, insulting, contrary to the law, morality and public order.
The COMPANY is exonerated from any type of liability that may be accrued for damages caused or suffered by fraudulent use or lack of diligence in the storage and custody of the Access Keys, loss or use in contravention of the provisions of these CGUC and other legal texts accessible on ZTALENT.
The SAP Professional must be at least 18 years of age and legally able to contract and use the Site in accordance with these General Conditions. The SAP Professional is obliged to provide accurate information that he undertakes to update immediately in case of change.
In order to be referenced as a SAP professional on the Site and to be visible by the Companies, the SAP Professional is also obliged to provide accurate, truthful and complete information on their profile page, as well as to update it.
COMPANY USER REGISTRATION
To access the services of ZTALENT website, the Company must also create an account by registering for free on the Site.
The Company must select, use and keep your username and password (hereinafter, "Access Codes") and must make a lawful and diligent use of them, without making them available to third parties.
The Company will have the option to choose and indicate its own Access Codes. The Company will not be able to choose as a user name words, expressions or graphic-denominative groups that are abusive, insulting, contrary to the law, morality and public order.
The COMPANY is exonerated from any type of liability that may be accrued for damages caused or suffered by fraudulent use or lack of diligence in the storage and custody of the Access Keys, loss or use in contravention of the provisions of these CGUC and other legal texts accessible on ZTALENT.
The Company Representatives who will have access to ZTALENT must be at least 18 years old and legally able to contract and use the Site in accordance with these General Conditions. The Company and Company Representatives are obliged to provide accurate information that they undertake to update immediately in the event of a change.
In order to access the professional services of SAP Professionals, the Company is obliged to provide accurate, truthful and complete information on its profile page, as well as to update it.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES AND OPERATION OF THE SITE
The service offered by ZTALENT includes: A relationship between SAP Professionals and Companies.
The Company contacts the SAP Professional through the Site. After an exchange on the details of the Job Offer, the SAP Professional and the Company reach an agreement, which will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed between the SAP Professional and the Company.
Since the COMPANY is not a party or participates in this Contract, it is probable that the contract has its own particular conditions. However, you must bear in mind that any contract signed only binds the parties and, in no case, the COMPANY.
Access to the Services offered by ZTALENT is reserved exclusively for registered Users.
SAP Professionals and representatives of the Company must configure their computer and telecommunications means that allow access to the Site. They will bear the costs thereof when they access the Internet and use the Site.
The site is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all Users.
In the event of breach of these access rules, ZTALENT reserves the right to limit access to its Services.
The COMPANY makes the following premium services available to customers. Prices with VAT included.
|- Reveal 1 SAP professional contact pack||11,95 € (includes VAT of approx. 2,07 €)|
|- Reveal 10 SAP professional contact pack||99,95 € (includes VAT of approx. 17,35 €)|
|- Reveal 25 SAP professional contact pack||189,95 € (includes VAT of approx. 32,97 €)|
LIMITATION OF RESPONSABILITY
Without prejudice to what is established in the applicable regulations and in the rest of the clause of these GUCC, the COMPANY does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example, but not limited to:
- a. Of the use that the User may make of the materials of ZTALENT or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the content of the website or of third parties.
- b. Of the possible damages and losses caused to the Users as a result of a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or location of the contents and / or access to ZTALENT and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that ZTALENTor a program provides to the User.
- c. Of the contents of those pages that Users can access from links included in ZTALENT, whether authorized or not, user LinkedIn links included.
- d. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to ZTALENT through contractual means.
- e. Of the access of minors to the contents included in the web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the use control tools of the Internet in order to prevent access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- f. Of failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the ZTALENT is constantly operational.
- g. Of the errors or damages produced to the ZTALENT due to inefficient use and bad faith by the User.
The COMPANY will be liable solely and exclusively for the services it provides itself and for the contents directly originated by the ZTALENT itself and identified with its corresponding copyright.
The COMPANY has adopted, within its possibilities and the current state of technology, all the necessary measures to guarantee the security and privacy of ZTALENT, as well as the correct functioning of the ZTALENT and the products and / or services offered in it. It will not respond when the pertinent security measures are adopted, these were violated by external agents. The COMPANY will not be responsible, even indirectly or subsidiary, for any content, information, opinion or manifestation of any kind, originating from the User or third parties or entities on ZTALENT owned by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend ZTALENT without prior notice, as long as it is necessary to carry out maintenance, update or service improvement operations. You may also modify the access conditions and / or specific location of the content of ZTALENT, as well as prevent, restrict, block, suppress or withdraw access to services to SAP Professionals and Company Representatives when they do not make a lawful, honest and diligent use of the services provided on ZTALENT.
In the same way, the COMPANY may withdraw, block or restrict the use of content entered by third parties that is illegal, constitutes fraud or in any other way that violates current laws or regulations.
The COMPANY does not ensure the availability and permanent continuity of ZTALENT due to interruptions, failures, etc., nor will it be liable for damages that may be caused to Users by computer viruses or external agents that third parties may deposit in the ZTALENT or in the electronic documents and files stored in the computer system.
Therefore, and in accordance with what is been stated, the COMPANY cannot guarantee, nor will it be responsible for the circumstances detailed below: (i) the invulnerability of ZTALENT and the impregnability of the security measures adopted to prevent the existence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the ZTALENT or on the server that supplies it, (ii) the damages caused to the User or to a third party by any person who violates the conditions that the COMPANY establishes for the use of ZTALENT or through the violation of the security systems of the same and (iii) the full reliability, usefulness, availability and continuity of ZTALENT.
In the same way, the COMPANY is not responsible:
- Of the use that the User makes of the services and the contents in contravention of these Conditions and other texts accessible through ZTALENT.
- Of any action by the User that may involve a violation of any type of national or international norm, of intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties, or any other norms that may be applicable.
- Of the possible security errors that could occur due to the fact of using non-updated versions of software or of the consequences derived from the malfunction of your electronic device, either due to improper configuration, presence of viruses or any other cause foreign to the COMPANY.
- Of the contents, whatever they may be, that the User hosts, publishes or stores on ZTALENT, that transmits or disseminates through it, or that it sends to ZTALENT or other Users through ZTALENT itself and / or the communication channels available in it.
- Of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunction of ZTALENT and, in general, of any inconvenience that has its origin in causes beyond the control of the COMPANY or in actions or services of third parties outside of the COMPANY and / or due to a fraudulent or negligent action by other Users or third parties -attack by hackers, crackers or other third parties to the security or integrity of the computer system-, and / or that originate from Force Majeure.
The COMPANY excludes any liability for damages, losses or incidents or inconveniences of any nature that the User or third parties may suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of the actions listed above and, in general, for any action that involves a breach of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use and other legal texts accessible on ZTALENT.
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of ZTALENT, as well as the General Contract Conditions and other legal texts accessible on ZTALENT. Users will always have these General Conditions of Use on ZTALENT, and must read them carefully each time they access ZTALENT. In any case, the acceptance of the General Conditions of Use, in force at all times, will be a prior and indispensable step to the contracting of any product and / or service available through ZTALENT, so that the modifications that the COMPANY may introduce, will not apply if they have not been previously accepted by the User. Likewise, the COMPANY has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. The COMPANY reserves the right, always in compliance with the applicable regulations, to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, to extend them by duly communicating it, or to proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in their participation.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The texts and graphic elements (design, logos, source code and other analogues) that make up ZTALENT and disseminated through it, as well as their presentation and assembly, are the exclusive property of the COMPANY, who retains all rights of industrial and intellectual property including those related to software, or the COMPANY has the necessary licenses and / or authorizations from the holders of said rights on the aforementioned texts and graphic elements to make use of them.
All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative trademarks that appear on ZTALENT, belong to the COMPANY or else it has, with prior authorization, the right to use them and is They are in any case protected by current legislation in this regard.
The download and use by the User of ZTALENT does not imply in any case the cession, resignation or transmission, in whole or in part, by the COMPANY or by other third party holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. The COMPANY informs that, under no circumstances, the User may make a use or use of the website and the application and its contents and services that is not exclusively personal. The use, under any modality, of all or part of the content of ZTALENT, for purposes that are not strictly personal, is subject to the need to request prior written authorization from BEFREE and / or legitimate third party owners and the acceptance of the corresponding license.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the elements and rights of intellectual, industrial or other property (including without limitation any copyright, patents, trademarks, designs, photographs, images and source codes) related to ZTALENT to which they can access are exclusive property of the COMPANY.
In accordance with the foregoing, the User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of ZTALENT. Any type of exploitation is prohibited, including any type of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation and any transmission, assignment, sale, rental to third parties, through any type of support and medium currently known or that will be invented in the future, of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs, without prior and express authorization from the COMPANYor their respective owners.
As an exception to the foregoing, the COMPANY allows the User to use, print, download and save the contents and elements included in ZTALENT for their personal, private and non-profit use, provided that the origin and author of the same is shown. and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and ZTALENT logo appear.
The COMPANY reserves the right to take legal action or of any other type to which it has the right against Users who violate or infringe their intellectual and industrial property rights.
HYPERLINKS AND LINKED SITES
The COMPANY is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, and information that could be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through ZTALENT, since their function is solely the to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on specific issues. The COMPANY will not be in any way responsible for the result obtained through said links, for the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed or for the consequences arising from access by Users to them.
The COMPANY is not responsible for the data processing carried out by third parties that establish hyperlinks on ZTALENT or for those responsible to whom through hyperlinks they refer the Users ZTALENT. The User and, in general, any natural or legal person that intends to establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from its Website to ZTALENT (the "Hyperlink") must obtain prior authorization and in writing from the COMPANY.
In any case, the COMPANY reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to ZTALENT at any time, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or contents of ZTALENT in which the hyperlink is included.
OPINIONS AND COMMENTS POLICY
The COMPANY does not assume any responsibility for the comments and opinions that SAP Professionals and Company Representatives make or receive on, or through the functionalities specifically enabled for this purpose on ZTALENT, or through the forum. Said comments and opinions in no case represent the COMPANY or reflect its opinion, and, therefore, the COMPANY excludes any type of responsibility in this regard, being SAP Professionals and Company Representatives solely responsible for the opinions expressed through your registration as a ZTALENT SAP Professional and ZTALENT Company.
In this sense, SAP Professionals and Company Representatives are the owners of all the content and information they publish and must do everything possible to generate positive and constructive feedback, the COMPANY being exempt from any liability that may arise. of the comments and opinions of SAP Professionals and Company Representatives.
The COMPANY informs the User that they must respect the following basic rules in order to maintain their status as a User of ZTALENT, since, otherwise, the COMPANY will be empowered, at its sole discretion, to delete the User's account that violate the provisions below:
- Comments that may be considered defamatory, humiliating, insulting, insulting, obscene or contrary to the law, public order or the most basic rules of coexistence and respect, or that use profane and disrespectful language will not be accepted.
- Comments must be respectful of people's dignity and may not contain words or expressions that directly or indirectly encourage, promote or incite hatred, hostility, discrimination or violence for reasons related to ideology, religion or beliefs, family situation, belonging to an ethnic group, race or nation, national origin, for reasons of gender, sexual orientation or identity, or illness or disability.
- Comments may not include threats, insults, or attacks, personal to other Users, nor will comments that apologize for any other type of violence be accepted.
- Comments that are intended to freely defame or non-objectively harm the reputation, good name, and brand of the Users or of ZTALENT or third parties will not be accepted.
- Comments that violate the intellectual property rights of the COMPANY, or the rest of the Users, or repeated messages in order to spam or invasive advertising of any User, brand or website will not be accepted.
- Comments that include personal or private information of other Users will not be accepted.
- Comments that constitute a method of advertising for profit, or links that divert traffic to another Website or promotion will not be accepted.
The COMPANY reserves the right to control, before publication, the content of the comments and opinions made through or on the ZTALENT, and to eliminate all those that, in its opinion, do not comply with the provisions in these General Conditions of Use, and in particular, to the provisions of the Opinions and Comments Policy
Likewise, the COMPANY reserves the right to close and delete the account of those Users who violate the provisions of this Opinion and Comment Policy, taking into account the seriousness of the facts.
SAP Professionals and Company Representatives expressly agree to grant a non-exclusive, transferable license, with the possibility of being subrogated, royalty-free to the COMPANY, so that it can use any content published in the FORUM that contains intellectual property, such as photos and videos. The aforementioned license will be valid until the SAP Professional or and / or the Company Representative removes the content from your account, provided that it has not been shared with third parties and they have not removed it.
DATA AND COOKIES PROTECTION
The COMPANY fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data and by virtue of the existing legal regulations in this regard, has implemented within its organization a system to preserve security, integrity and confidentiality of the data considered as personal.
To access some of the services that the COMPANY offers through the ZTALENT, the User must provide personal data, which will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, "RGPD"), and other regulations regarding the protection of personal data that are in force at the time.
For this, in addition to fully complying with each and every one of the requirements set forth in the RGPD, it guarantees not only legal but fair use of personal data, as well as an adequate system to exercise the rights of information, access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability and opposition provided in the RGPD.
Users may exercise any of their rights by writing to the COMPANY, at its registered office or at firstname.lastname@example.org, proving their identity.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The terms and conditions that govern this ZTALENT and all the relationships that may arise from the use and / or registration in it are governed by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that may arise from the access or use of this ZTALENT and / or its services is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the corresponding Spanish judges and courts in accordance with the applicable regulations in each case.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User, if he is a natural person, may opt for an out-of-court resolution of the dispute in relation to the acquisition of the Products, through the alternative online dispute resolution platform through https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
INFORMATION AND INQUIRIES
For any information that the User requests about the characteristics of the services offered through ZTALENT, as well as to inform the COMPANY of any type of incident or claim, you should only write to the email address: email@example.com, through which the COMPANY will contact the User as soon as possible, or through the following contact number: 91 361 25 70.
The COMPANY refers to AJAF GESTIÓN Y RECURSOS EMPRESARIALES S.L., a company with registered office at Calle López de Hoyos, 42, 28006 Madrid, with CIF number B84648161, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 22. 764, Folio 99, Book 0, Section 8, Page n# M-407383, and is the owner of this Website www.ztalent.tech ("ZTALENT") whose use is subject to the General Conditions of Use and Contracting and other legal texts accessible on ZTALENT.